Tuesday, May 19, 2009

News Flash!!!! Bead Star

I had done some poke'n around a few weeks ago and found a submission form for Bead Star (link takes you to the voting page) magazine. I thought - What's it gonna hurt?

They have it broke down into several categories and I had a few pieces I was 'fond' of, so I submitted.

I have been 'off my game' as they say due to internet problems and life in general. While trying to get caught up on my blogs I ran across a link from Dawnos blog leading to the finalist voting for Bead Star. I did my duty and went to vote.

When I hit the Stone category - lo and behold there was my piece! Sweet Peggy! Right there looking at me.

I screamed, I cried, I tweeted, and ran downstairs and called my mom.

I made the finalists!!!!!

Here she is kids -

Triple strand of unakite, coral, jasper and rhyolite.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, well deserved recognition for a great piece by a wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, fabulousness!! No wonder you made it to the finals!

    ReplyDelete