Friday, October 9, 2009

Beading Daily Earring Exchange!!!

I was so excited to get a package in the mail - to me, from me!

*blink* *blink*

Why am I getting a SASE?

I opened it up and a little envelope fell out.

Inside were the loveliest pair of earrings!! The Beading Daily Earring Exchange!! I had forgotten all about it!



So cute, little nests of wire and tiny seed bead eggs. These are just adorable.



I was very disappointed that the creator - Anne - had not placed a card or email with the earrings so I could thank her.


I will have to stop by their forums and thank her there. Hopefully she will stop by to check.
I am hoping ppl will post links to pictures of their earrings. It may be fun to stop by from time to time to see who got what!

Thank you Anne!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so cute!! So glad you shared! By the way, hope you don't mind, I wrote about you on my blog today. I meant to mention it to you just after the R&T bead show, but I felt you were with me somehow when I saw these particular beads, they seemed so "you"! :)

    ReplyDelete