Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello Tiffany - Beadin Path Design Partner

I received a great selection of vintage lucite beads from Beadin Path as part of the design partner program. What to do? What to do!

I wanted to do a look that was inspired by a vintage look, but that would also be hot with todays jewelry trends.

I used the LUC4809YL - Vintage Lucite Topaz Quad Cut Cube - 12mm for this necklace and added pearls, lampwork, and faux pearls from my supplies. I tied this all together with hand wound links of brass and copper and hung it all on a brass chain.

I love breaking the rules and pushing the envelope with my styles. Mixing the metals and the pearls to some is a huge no-no, but for me, it sets the necklace in a category all it's own.

Stunning.









1 comment:

  1. Nice work done with Lucite. Those beads would go well with the Vintaj-findings, what do you think? I just ordered some of those items to my shop and now I'm looking for suitable beads and ideas.

    ReplyDelete