Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fun Valentine beads from Art Beads!

Being part of the ArtBeads blogging team is such an honor especially when I see the other blog team members posts. Their work is outstanding and their vision of how to use the products from ArtBeads, stunning!

Duchess, the community coordinator of ArtBeads offers great support and enthusiasm for all the bloggers. She gets just as excited about the bead choices as I do! (I would love to see some of her designs, I bet they are awesome)

Keeping with the valentines theme for Feb. I chose these components as the base of the necklace I want to make:

QUEEN OF HEARTS Fire Designs Hand Blown Furnace Glass *A very fitting name :)
These glass beads make me happy. They are beautiful. They are heavy, and bigger than I thought. They will make a great base for this design. The color combinations are also a plus. With the black and white added, it can be a design that is worn all year, not limiting it to a seasonal favorite.
Sterling/Resin 16mm Pendant - Red XOXO Flowers* This is a fun and youthful pendant perfect to add a bit of whimsy to any design.


To go along with these beads, I couldn't pass up these items and had to purchase a few things to go along with them. The prices at Art Beads are unmatched online. To offer the deals they do, and offer discount codes to go along with their already low prices, not requiring a minimum order AND FREE SHIPPING!!! Who wouldn't want to shop there! (that combination makes me stupid!)

Here is what I added:
4mm Fire Polish Mix Pink Tones (50 Pack)
4mm Fire Polish Mix Red Tones (50 Pack)
TOHO™ Bead Round 6/0 Opaque-Lustered Pearl White 8g Bag
TOHO™ Bead Round 6/0 Opaque-Lustered Cream 8g Bag



What I forgot to take a picture of was these great little scrolled metal hearts -

Antique Silver Heart Scroll Bead




I can't wait to get started on this! Got Valentine jewelry ideas of your own? Post a link in my comments, I would love to see them!


Don't forget -

Artbeads' 10th Anniversary Sweeps

Sweepstakes Starts January 06, 2010 @ 09:00 am (PST)
Sweepstakes Ends March 04, 2010 @ 11:59 pm (PST)

Artbeads.com $1,000 Shopping Spree Sweepstakes

Good luck and happy shopping!!


*FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Art Beads were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blogging for Beaders Program. These items are for review or design purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment