Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shell pearls and elegance - Rings & Things Blogger Challenge

Like from yesterdays post, I am stepping outside myself, in a new direction to broaden my customer base and to appeal to a different retail vendor. I am going for a more elegant look, still some bulk to the design as to follow the trend, but not as earthy.

Four strands of different textures and lengths with a fun asymmetrical drape allowing the eye to wander and a color combination that is fun and busy.



From Rings & Things
29-555-10-905 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 10mm (Blue Mix) *
29-555-16-905 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 16mm (Blue Mix) *
28-000-007-443 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 10mm (Electric Blue) *

From Michaels
Silver plated chain
Darice seed beads

From Sedona Stones
Dyed crazy lace agate

Repurposed beads


Have I mentioned how much I love blue? I have a shirt this would go with...hrm......I may have to take it out for a test drive :)


*FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Rings & Things were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blog Partner Program. These items are for review or design purposes. Find out more about the Rings & Things Blog Partner Program

2 comments:

  1. Divine. You know by taking it for a test drive you'll end up keeping it. I know I would. I've been doing a lot of blue lately and usually I'm a green girl. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue too and say go for it!! :)

    ReplyDelete