Friday, May 6, 2011

ArtBeads ‘What’s Old is New Again!’ Blogger Challenge

Hey, remember this?



BS-0038 6x8mm Dark Amber and Opaque Sky Blue with Picasso Roundel Bead Strand *

SW-BD245 Stoneware Brown with Light Blue Daisies Tube Bead *

LMP-0146 Yellow and Orange Roundel Beads (7 pcs) *

CR-RL131 5x4mm Opaline Yellow Roundelle Strand *

I got a great selection of fun items from ArtBeads for their 'What's Old is New Again' challenge. I got the new beads from Artbeads and am using an blue glass necklace of my mom's as the old.

I found these earrings that I had picked up last year when I was in St. Louis visiting my daughter from a thrift store and added them to the mix last minute.


I was really aprehensive about popping that necklace apart, but I finally did it! Here is the 'mess' of inspiration!



Let me tell you how much fun I had with this challenge. All of these colors are so bright and cheery, I didn't want to stop this morning!

Are these adorable or what!!!!! I can't help but smile when I see them.



Fun and bright, simply knotted hemp necklace. This is casual, but with an attitude :) It flirts with a tshirt and says "I dare you" with a plunged neck sundress - can you wear it?


and to complete the perfect summer ensemble, a bold and chunky bracelet.



I am not done!! I have more coming tomorrow!


What would you have made?


Want to see more creations inspired by the What's Old is New Again challenge? Check out ArtBeads Facebook page!!

*FTC compliance disclosure: the '*' items mentioned in this post credited to Art Beads were provided as a promotional gift as part of the Blogging for Beaders Program. These items are for review or design purposes.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the earrings, too. They're just so "Happy"! Can't wait to see what else you made.

    ReplyDelete