Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun in the mail!

My brother and his wife bought a new house, and they are downsizing. In this downsizing, Lonnie went thru all of her old jewelry, and sent me this awesome 'mess' to play with!



There is so much fun in this bundle. Mebbe the spark I need to get out of this creative slump.

As I dug thru it, I found these:





OMG!!! Hello 80's!!!! I remember having my head shaved on one side, huge shoulder pads and these earrings. The bigger the better. The ones on the right were bought, and yes are vintage, the ones one the left my brother made. My brother made the coolest earring and brooches back in the 80's. I think he may have been my original inspiration for making jewelry.



I don't have the heart to take these apart, in fact, I am going to fix the one pair, and start wearing them again.

Maybe I should make a few pairs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment